Monday, August 16, 2010

TIME FLIES

Holy cannoli! I have been uber busy. After my last post I had a birthday. 37 is gonnna be a great year. The day after I got offered a teaching job! FINALLY!! Also I scored some furniture to work on- and sold a piece or two.

This table has been around a while...if it could talk- the tales it would tell.




I have a confession. I have a chair problem. Yep- I love them, but seriosuly how many do I need to have?Sold these. And then... I coudln't decide about this hutch. I liked that the top had shelves but it took up a lot of room, and I had another piece I wanted to try... so I put it on craigslist. Yeah! I was able to meet a fellow blogger- Cassie http:// www.primitiveandproper.blogspot.com
Now I have to help my friend paint her new house.

























No comments:

Post a Comment